indulge in some forest bathing to benefit your mind, body & soul.
Do not underestimate the benefits of how you feel after taking some quality time out for you!
Being in nature and enjoying the silence and having deep relaxation therapies is so valuable to recharge the body , mind and soul, especially after everything we have all been going through in 2020/2021.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing, started in 2014 as a hobby business, combining the things which give pleasure and enjoyment. Its grown over the past 7 years to where it is today with fabulous reviews , wonderful “special deals” for all to enjoy and giving a lot of joy and relaxation to those who have experienced it with many returned clients coming again and again.
- We work in a beautiful environment that’s calm & tranquil, it is food for the soul. We play beautiful music or simply listen to nature, the birds singing, the wind chimes and the gentle breezes that can sound like the ocean. Set in a beautiful landscaped garden, the bird life is prolific . Set among dry stone rock walls with the back drop of the Wombat State Forest, its a natural garden retreat with a rustic charm that changes with the seasons.
That’s how life is, much like the seasons, things come and things go, nothing stays the same. Change is a part of life. Change can create stress, nature heals. So indulge in some forest bathing to benefit the mind, body & soul.
Golden Spring Wellbeing has a special feel about it, that’s what everyone says. So come , rest, relax, recharge and retreat from the madness of this crazy world we are in!
“Golden Spring Wellbeing is Heaven on Earth. If you wish to escape from stress and leave it all behind, this is the place to go! Thankyou for a lovely experience – Sally x
Cheers, Sally Hetherington
We are a small , boutique business, established in 2014.
- After being a city gal, I moved to Hepburn Springs in the late 90s to work at the iconic Bathhouse as the Human Resources Manager. Thats when the Spa Capital was born and the well being industry was taking off.
- I was appointed General Manager prior to the Bathhouses re development and refurbishment and subsequent closure and reopening in 2008.
- I worked as Business Manager at the iconic Elly Lukas Beauty Therapy College
- I was on the Board of the Australasian Spa Association and on the Board of The Hepburn Health Service.
- l relocated back to Melbourne in 2008 to be the General Manager at Dance Medicine Australia, specializing in Clinical Pilates including National and International Education & Manufacturing of Pilates Equipment.
- In 2012 I relocated to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland to be the Retreat Manager at Fountainhead Organic Health Retreat and Day Spa. We specialised in “Stress Management transformational therapies and personal development“. A cutting edge education center focusing on stress, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, PTSD and other stress related illnesses, such as addictions.
- Stress, depression & anxiety can affect anyone at any age. It does not discriminate. Even babies and children suffer stress and anxiety now. Psychological stress and stress related illnesses have increased exponentially along with a greater understanding of it and PTSD . Its now called Mental Health.
- I qualified in massage in 2002 and I have been performing and developing spa therapies and working with transformational therapies, personal development , life coaching & touch therapy for many years.
- I now share my knowledge and expertise at my boutique nature based retreat in the Spa Capital of Australia in Hepburn.
- In Feb 2014 l chose to volunteer at the Footscray Soup Kitchen, to assist and to feed the disadvantaged & the homeless and to give back until business demands prevented me.
- Golden Spring Well being supports the White Ribbon Foundation, focusing on Domestic Violence.
- Golden Spring Well being supports & provides financial assistance to the Salvation Army.