View our Summer Specials on the “Special Deals” page.
We are CLOSED every Tuesday / Wednesday & Sunday over Summer for quality “time out”. We will Open on Sundays for special booking requests for groups so plan well ahead to secure.
Escape the madness and the chaos of life and just be with nature to de stress and to relax the mind, body and soul; you’ll feel rejuvenated and renewed. We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is a boutique retreat, a garden sanctuary where nature abounds.
- We are small, very private with a personal focus.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- We do not offer bathing or any water therapies as it does not support our business philosophy to use water freely when so much of our country is in drought. Think of the farmers!
- By appointment only, couples, small groups ( maximum of 7) and single bookings.
In Autumn, Winter & Spring ( if cold) we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blankets, warm oil, heat packs, hot towels & hot stones to ensure your *****5 Star treatment, at all times.
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had.
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.