NEWS UPDATE- Masks are mandatory & we cannot offer any facials due to Govt restrictions.
We are Open from Monday 21st September. We Close every Tuesday & Wednesday.
We can only see Regional clients due to Govt restrictions in Melbourne & we must view your drivers license upon entry to ensure we are all working to the laws requested by the Victorian government.
All our valued clients who had bookings with us during the lock down have been personally notified, and their bookings have all been rescheduled. No one will miss out.
PLEASE NOTE- all specials are under our Special Deals page!
- We work very personally, so when you book be assured that you will be the only clients on site, you don’t share your precious time with anyone else and we want you to feel Covid safe.
- We have a 30 minute turnaround time between client bookings so that comprehensive cleaning takes place after every client. We have always worked this way and will continue to do so.
- Its by appointment only, no walk ins, single bookings, couples and small groups only. We adhere to all government recommendations in line with government Covid policies.
- People presenting with flu or cold symptoms will need to re book due to health concerns.
- We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment among nature. We offer a private area to relax upon arrival and after your massage.
- We conduct a personal consultation prior to any therapies to ensure you get the most from your treatment.
Escape the Covid blues to be with nature & wide open spaces with fresh air.
De-stress the mind, body and soul, feel rejuvenated, relaxed and renewed because we all need it now!
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is surrounded by the Wombat State Forest and its a haven from the rest of the world where you can truly relax.
- We are boutique, a very private little oasis with a very personal focus on you.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- An all women team of professional therapists who have years of experience to benefit your wellbeing.
- You come by appointment only. No walk ins, couples, small groups and single bookings only.
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had.
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.