NEWS UPDATE- Escape the Covid blues to be with nature , wide open spaces and fresh air. De-stress the mind, body and soul, feel rejuvenated, relaxed and renewed because we all need it now!
We Close every Tuesday & Wednesday & in line with Victorian Govt restrictions, Masks are mandatory & presently we cannot offer any facials due to ongoing restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE- our Special Deals page lists all specials currently on offer!
- Working with our Covid Safe Plan, be assured that we work very personally and you will be the only clients on site. People presenting with flu or cold symptoms will need to re book.
- We conduct a personal consultation prior to any therapies to ensure you get the most from your treatment.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior.
- Its by appointment only, no walk ins, single bookings, couples and small groups only.
- We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment among nature, a garden sanctuary.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is surrounded by the Wombat State Forest , its a garden haven from the rest of the world where you can truly relax.
- We are boutique, a very private little oasis with a very personal focus on you.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- A very experienced team of professional therapists who have years of knowledge to benefit your well-being.
- We work with the seasons, summers special in the garden when its not to hot, otherwise we are inside with air conditioning
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had.
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.