WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL ADVISED DUE TO C005 LOCKDOWN!!
Please see our Special Deals Page for our “Winter Specials”
We Close every Tuesday & Wednesday & Open Sundays for our website clients only.
Please note that all bookings are via the phone or email only.
Do not come directly to our premises as we work to a Covid Plan & check in, is via the QR Code, plus at the time of booking names & phone numbers are taken. At the time of your personal consultation email addresses are taken.
Our Special Deals page lists all specials currently on offer!
- Working with our active Covid Safe Plan, be assured that we work very personally and you will be the only clients on site. People presenting with flu or cold symptoms will need to re book.
- We conduct a personal consultation prior to any therapies to ensure you get the most from your treatment.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior and please wait to be allowed to enter in line with our Covid Safe Plan.
- Its by appointment only, no walk ins, single bookings, couples and small groups only.
- We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment among nature within a garden sanctuary.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is surrounded by the Wombat State Forest , its a garden retreat, a haven from the rest of the world where you can truly relax.
- We are boutique, a very private little oasis with a very personal focus on you.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- We have a very experienced team of professional therapists who have years of knowledge to benefit your well-being.
- We work with the seasons, in Winter its central heating throughout, warm oils, electric blankets on the beds and hot towels to finish on your face & feet.
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had. “Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings. “Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia Please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on Google or our Facebook page or click here to write a Google review or here to write a Facebook review. Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.