- With ongoing Covid variants & Omicron I am working to a Covid plan to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please call to get the time & date you want.
- Working very privately during these times, currently in the garden studio among nature, please call to get the day & dates you want.
- I will be Closing for a Winters break for the months of June & July 2022 due to ongoing Covid & Flu season. Prevention is the best medicine.
- Reopening in August with the Hot Stone massage.
- Please note that all bookings are via the phone or email only.
- Do not come directly to our premises to book as we work strictly to a Covid Plan
- Upon arrival you check in to show your double vaccinated.
- You will be required to wait in the garden if you come early
- We work very personally and individually.
- I will be Closing for a Winters break for the months of June & July 2022.
- People presenting with flu or cold symptoms ( potentially Covid) and regardless of your vaccination status will need to re book. You will not be admitted under the discretion solely of management.
- I conduct a personal consultation prior to any therapies to ensure you get the most from your treatment.
- I offer a calm and tranquil healing environment among nature within a garden sanctuary.
- Golden Spring Well being is surrounded by the Wombat State Forest , its a garden retreat, a haven from the rest of the world where you come to relax.
- We are a very private little boutique oasis with a very personal focus on you.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- I am a very experienced professional therapist who has years of knowledge to benefit your well-being.
- Please view my Google Reviews on line
- I work with the seasons, in Summer its a cool oasis, fans, air conditioning and in Winter its central heating throughout, warm oils, electric blankets on the beds and hot towels to finish on your face & feet.
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had. “Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on Google or our Facebook page or click here to write a Google review or here to write a Facebook review. Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.