We are happy to advise that we are “Open for business” , we welcome all people from areas outside of metropolitan Melbourne & the Mitchell shire in line with the Victorian Government Covid 19 policy.
The Hepburn Shire within Regional Victoria has not been shut down.
Closed – Tuesday & Wednesday only, until further notice.
- We work very personally, so when you book be assured that you will be the only ones on site.
- We have a 30 minute turnaround so comprehensive cleaning takes place after every client. We have always worked this way and will continue to.
- By appointment only, no walk ins, single bookings, couples and small groups only pre booked.
- People presenting with flu or cold symptoms will need to re book due to health concerns.
- We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment among nature.
Escape these crazy times to be with nature, to de-stress the mind, body and soul, you’ll feel rejuvenated, relaxed and renewed.
- Golden Spring Well-being is a boutique retreat, a garden sanctuary where nature abounds.
- We are small, very private and with a personal focus.
- We are not a massage cafe with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin are environmentally friendly.
- We do not offer bathing or any water therapies as it does not support our business philosophy when so much of our country is still in drought. Think of the farmers!
- You come by appointment only, no walk ins, couples, small groups and single bookings only
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had.
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.