WE ARE CLOSED FROM THE 23RD/12 REOPENING ON THE 28TH/12.
CLOSED ON THE 1ST & 2ND JAN 2017……BACK TO NORMAL HOURS FROM THE 3RD JAN 2017.
Golden Spring Wellbeing is all about ” relaxation and pampering” , we offer a range of Massage Therapies & Facials, to help you relax.
“Let Us Pamper U” , its what we do best. We offer very personalised service with attention to detail from the moment you arrive.
(please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on our Facebook page)
- Set in a tranquil private boutique garden , surrounded by nature with wonderful tree top views of Hepburn Springs Wombat Forest, in the Spa Capital of Australia.
- We offer you a stress free , relaxing environment with total privacy .
- Bookings are organised to ensure you are the only customers at the time of your services.
- We are not a massage café, with a revolving door ! Your “wellbeing” is important to us.
- On arrival we offer a personal consultation to find out what you really want & we deliver.
- We have deliberately kept our prices affordable to benefit U! So come & enjoy.
Christmas is now upon us, the perfect present is a “Gift Voucher” from us to whoever!
What a fabulous surprise ….check out our Special Deals on the Specials Page or ring direct on 0417332459 to find out more.
We email your “Gift Voucher” to you on the same day!
- In Spring & Summer all therapies are conducted in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with air conditioning.
- In Autumn & Winter on the cooler & colder wet days we are inside on beds with electric blanket’s, its divine!
Breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water & enjoy the country hospitality at Golden Spring Wellbeing.
- We offer unique “signature massages” and complimentary therapies to enhance deep relaxation.
- Every client is a guest with personalised one on one service.
- We offer single and doubl therapies.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and its healing power.
- By appointment only.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.