September Specials ( please refer to our Special Deals page for more details)
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
- Enjoy a 60 minute – Deluxe Massage – with or without our signature hot stones! “Divine”
Weekends $180 for 2 or $90 for 1. Weekdays $160 for 2 or $80 for 1
- Rejuvenation – Unisex Facial 30 minutes of pure relaxation, normally @ $65 for 1, its now $100 for 2 & $55 for 1 weekdays or weekends!
- Aroma Candle Body Massage, 60 minutes of pure pampering, a special offering at $95 per person. This massage is another of our signature massages , only at Golden Spring Wellbeing.
We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment where you and nature are the focus. You can escape and de stress to relax the mind, body and soul to feel rejuvenated and renewed.
All the products we use on your skin “must support mother nature”, its the essence of our business.
One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is a boutique retreat, a garden sanctuary with wonderful views of Hepburns Wombat Forest where nature abounds.
- We are small, we ensure quality, we are very private and personal and focus only on you.
- Couples, small groups and single bookings by appointment only.
- We are not in a shopping strip, we are not a shop front or a massage café with a revolving door.
- Come and escape .
In Autumn, Winter & Spring ( if still cold) we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blankets, warm oil, heat packs, hot towels & hot stones to ensure your *****5 Star treatment, at all times.
In Spring & Summer our massages are conducted in the open air with nature in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
Hear the silence, breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water on arrival and enjoy the peace and quiet with nature!
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.