Winter Wellbeing “Special Deals” will continue till late in October due to the weather!
Spring / Summer Specials will be posted from then.
For a description of each “Special” click on the Special Deals page .
- Superior Deluxe Hot Stone Massage, be massaged Top to Toe with hot basalt rocks, 90 min ,$195 for 2 or $99 for 1
- 60 minute Golden Touch Unisex Facial, normally @ $115 for 1, its now $200 for 2 & $95 for 1.
- 30 minute Unisex Rejuvenation Facial , normally $65, now $50.
- 30 minute Winter Wellbeing foot soak & foot massage to remember – a great add on @ $50
- 90 minutes in total- 60 minutes of Mindfulness for Beginners & a 30min guided meditation for stress relief @ $70
Relax with nature in the silence ! You will feel rejuvenated….
We provide a beautiful peaceful space & give therapies that will relax and de stress , we offer a beautiful healing environment amongst nature.
(please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on our Facebook page)
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C September 15, 2017
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is an elegant boutique retreat set in nature, offering privacy within a garden sanctuary with wonderful views of Hepburn Springs Wombat Forest where nature abounds.
- We ensure quality, we are small and personal and focus only on you because you are the only customer at the time of your booking. Just imagine!
- Couples, small groups and single bookings only by appointment .
- We are not in a shopping strip, we are not a massage café with a revolving door, your relaxation and privacy is our priority , so come & enjoy.
In Autumn & Winter on the cold, wet days we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blanket’s & heating, its 5 ***** all the way!
In Spring & Summer our massages are conducted in the open air with nature in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
Hear the silence, breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water & enjoy the peace & quiet with nature!
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.