Winter Wellbeing Specials ( please refer to our Special Deals page for more details)
- Enjoy our 90 minute – Superior Deluxe Massage & Unisex Facial Combination- with or without our signature hot stones! “Divine”
Weekends $190 for 2 or $95 for 1. Weekdays $180 for 2 or $90 for 1
- Golden Touch – Unisex Facial 60 minutes of pure relaxation, normally @ $115 for 1, its $200 for 2 & $95 for 1.
- Aroma Candle Body Massage, 60 minutes of pure pampering, a special offering at $95 per person. This massage is another of our signature massages , only at Golden Spring Wellbeing.
We offer a beautiful healing environment where nature is the focus, so you can de stress & relax the mind, body & soul & feel rejuvenated. All the products we use on your skin “must support mother nature”, its the essence of our business.
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C September 15, 2017
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is an boutique nature retreat , offering privacy within a garden sanctuary with wonderful views of Hepburns Wombat Forest where nature abounds.
- We ensure quality, we are small, very private and personal and focus only on you.
- Couples, small groups and single bookings by appointment only.
- We are not in a shopping strip, we are not a shop front or a massage café with a revolving door, so come to escape .
In Autumn & Winter we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blankets, warm oil, heat packs, hot towels & hot stones to ensure your *****5 Star treatment, at all times.
In Spring & Summer our massages are conducted in the open air with nature in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
Hear the silence, breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water on arrival and enjoy the peace and quiet with nature!
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.