Welcome to Spring & Summer in the garden.
- Bookings are being taken now for “Spring & Summer Specials” so, ensure you get the day, date & time you want.( please refer to our Special Deals page for more details)
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C
Escape the madness and the chaos and just be with nature to de stress and to relax the mind, body and soul; you’ll feel rejuvenated and renewed.
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is a boutique retreat, a garden sanctuary with wonderful views of Hepburns Wombat Forest where nature abounds. We offer a calm and tranquil healing environment.
- We are small, we ensure quality, we are very private and personal and focus only on you.
- By appointment only, Couples, small groups and single bookings.
- We are not a massage café with a revolving door, we are not a shop front or in a shopping strip .
- We support mother nature and all the products we use on your skin must be environmentally friendly.
In Spring & Summer our massages are conducted in the open air with nature in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting.
On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
Hear the silence, breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water on arrival and enjoy the peace and quiet with nature!
In Autumn, Winter & Spring ( if still cold) we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blankets, warm oil, heat packs, hot towels & hot stones to ensure your *****5 Star treatment, at all times.
Stogie Bear- All I can say is WOW. This is hands down the best massage I have ever had.
Linda Sahajdak- One of the most wonderful treatments I have ever experienced! Have been 11 times, looking forward to many more! The hot stones are magnificent. The whole experience surreal. Thanks Margherita and team for the consistent service, peace and serenity. Big love, many blessings.
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.