For all details click on the Special Deals page!
- “Top To Toe, 90 min Massage” with warm oil & hot towels. Normally $190 for 1, now $ 190 for 2 or $95 for 1.
- 90 min Superior Deluxe Hot Stone Massage, be massaged with hot basalt rocks , normally $190 for 1 , now $195 for 2 or $95 for 1 ( it cannot be done in the garden)
- Choose 2 hours in total with a 30 min Hot Stone Facial to add on, a pure pampering special. Normally $250 for 1, now $315 for 2 & $155 for 1.
- Golden Touch Unisex Facial, 60 minute, normally @ $115 for 1, its now $200 for 2 & $95 for 1.
- 60 minutes of Mindfulness for Beginners & a 30min guided meditation for stress relief @ $70, its 90 minutes in total.
Relax with nature , you will feel rejuvenated….
We offer a beautiful healing environment amongst nature & give therapies that will relax and de stress
“Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous property, first class treatment from the moment you walk through the door & a magnificent massage to whisk you away to another place. Highly recommended!” Kirstie C September 15, 2017
- Golden Spring Wellbeing is an boutique nature retreat , offering privacy within a garden sanctuary with wonderful views of Hepburns Wombat Forest where nature abounds.
- We ensure quality, we are small and personal and focus only on you because you are the only customer at the time of your booking. Just imagine!
- Couples, small groups and single bookings only by appointment .
- We are not in a shopping strip, we are not a massage café with a revolving door, your relaxation and privacy is our priority , so come & enjoy.
In Spring & Summer our massages are conducted in the open air with nature in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
In Autumn & Winter on the cold, wet days we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blanket’s & heating, its 5 ***** all the way!
Hear the silence, breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water & enjoy the peace & quiet with nature!
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
(please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on our Facebook page)
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.