Please view our Autumn “Special Deals” at great prices! We always have seasonal deals on offer for your enjoyment.
Golden Spring Wellbeing is very personalized, with attention to service , relaxation & pampering.
We pride ourselves on being different, we are not a massage café, we are a beautiful boutique retreat, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet you yearn for.
Its 5 ***** all the way! Rest & Relax is our mantra!
(please read our Testimonials & the Reviews on our Facebook page)
- We are set in a tranquil private garden , surrounded by nature with wonderful tree top views of Hepburn Springs Wombat Forest, its the Spa Capital of Australia.
- We offer you a stress free , relaxing environment with total privacy .
- Bookings are essential and organised to ensure you are the only customers at the time. Just imagine!
- We are not a massage café, with a revolving door ! Your “wellbeing” is important to us.
- On arrival we offer a personal consultation to find out what you really want & we deliver.
- We have deliberately kept our prices affordable to benefit U! So come & enjoy.
- We can email your “Gift Voucher” to you directly on the same day of purchase!
- In Spring & Summer all therapies are conducted in the garden under the cherry plum tree , weather & nature permitting. On extremely hot days we are inside with overhead fans & air conditioning.
- In Autumn & Winter on the cool, colder, wet days we are inside on very comfortable beds with electric blanket’s & heating its divine!
Breathe in fresh country air, drink the fresh rain water & enjoy some country hospitality at Golden Spring Wellbeing.
Enjoy the peace & quiet with nature .
- We offer unique “signature massages” and complimentary therapies to enhance deep relaxation.
- Every client is a guest with personalised one on one service.
- We offer single and double therapy rooms.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and its healing power.
- By appointment only. Book early , get the date & time U want ,s o you are not disappointed
“Surroundings around this place makes it an excellent place to visit again and again. And the best part was during each visit we received the same service. It is a truly unique experience for mind and body. Recommend to all without a second thought.” Kinjal Janodia
Respectfully we recognise the Dja Dja Wrung people who are the traditional owners.