- Located in 9 Heath Avenue- Hepburn
- Phone 0417 332 459 to ask any questions and to make a booking.
- “CLOSED” Tuesdays, Wednesdays & all Public Holidays
- Its best to call so we can speak & answer questions directly, feel free to ask any questions relating to the therapies & services on offer.
- All bookings are exclusive, we may request that you wait in the garden until your time is available if you arrive early. Please arrive at the set time for your booking, no more than 10minutes early to be respectful of other clients.
- If you are running late, we endeavor to ensure your full time is provided but it may not always be possible, advise in advance & phone ahead.
- If you purchase a Scoopon or Groupon deal, then that’s exactly what you have purchased. There are no changes to the deal in any way & all Terms & Conditions of the deal are to be adhered to.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required on all bookings with Vouchers.
- 48 hours notice is required for all non voucher bookings & when you book we take your credit card details to secure your booking as the deposit. You pay on arrival.
- Group bookings require 48 hours notice as a minimum to cancel or to change group sizes.
- Anyone for a picnic in the garden? When you enquire, menus will be discussed and followed up with an email to clarify all details.
- Do not bring any food or beverages onto the premises, this is not allowed.
- Do not wear makeup, hair extensions or fake tan to any appointments, these are contraindications to the work that we do. We will supply face wipes to remove make- up.
- We are only 7 minutes from Daylesford , far enough away from the cars & crowds and easy to get a parking space, so do not stress.
- Check out the map for directions on your GPS.
- Gift vouchers are available, just ask! They can be emailed directly to be received on the same day.
- Robes & sarongs are supplied at no charge
- Beautiful fresh rain water, also known as Sky Juice is served
- Morning & afternoon teas, lunches & picnics in the garden & garden parties are available, discuss when booking. We have a great menu to select from.
- Food must be organised at the time of the booking for catering purposes or a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival.
- We encourage you to enjoy the peace and quiet, the fresh air and pure vitamin D and enjoy the healing energy of nature .
- Visitor information is supplied to assist with lunches , dinner & things to do in the Hepburn Shire, its a wonderful place to visit & stay.
- Accommodation is not on site but we can advise where to stay with differing price points
- Single women, couples & groups staying in the area or travelling through are encouraged to come and have a massage / facial or lunch, morning / afternoon tea, sit in the garden, write, read, relax…whatever…….you are welcome.
- Special Deals are available on this site seasonally
- Our beautiful Candle Massage is a memorable therapy treatment, we sell the massage candles and its encouraged to use all year round to ensure hydration and deep nourishment of your skin. Its all natural ,no toxins & U will smell divine . Book a massage to try!