Do not underestimate the benefits of how you feel after taking some quality time out for you!
Being in nature, enjoying the silence and having deep relaxation massages, along with practicing passive and active mindfulness and loosing ones self with a short break away is so valuable to recharge the body , mind and soul.
Golden Spring Wellbeing, started as a hobby business, combining the things which give pleasure and enjoyment. Its taken off and grown over the past 4 years to where it is today with fabulous reviews since it opened, wonderful special deals for all to enjoy and giving a lot of joy and relaxation to those who have experienced it .
We work in a beautiful environment that’s calm & tranquil, it is food for the soul. We play beautiful music or simply listen to nature, the birds singing, the wind chimes and the gently breezes that can sound like the ocean.
Set in a beautiful landscaped garden, the bird life is prolific . With dry stone rock walls, by a local Chewton Stonemason/ rock artisan, its a natural garden with a rustic charm that changes with the seasons.
That’s how life is, much like the seasons, things come and things go, nothing stays the same.
Change is a part of life! Change can create stress, nature can heal.
Golden Spring Wellbeing has a special feel about it, that’s what everyone says. So, come to rest, relax, recharge and retreat from the madness!
“Golden Spring Wellbeing is Heaven on Earth. If you wish to escape from stress and leave it all behind, this is the place to go! Thankyou for a lovely experience – Sally x
Cheers, Sally Hetherington
Career Overview- After being a city gal, I moved to Hepburn Springs to work at the iconic Bathhouse as the Human Resources Manager and then the General Manager prior to its refurbishment and reopening in 2008. I worked at the iconic Elly Lukas Beauty Therapy College and I was on the Board of the Australasian Spa Association and then later, on the Board of The Hepburn Health Service. l relocated back to Melbourne to be the General Manager at Dance Medicine Australia, specializing in Clinical Pilates encompassing a clinic and an education centre training physiotherapists nationally and internationally along with designing and manufacturing cutting edge Pilates equipment.
In 2012 I moved to QLD to seek specialist knowledge in , “Stress Management”. Working on the Sunshine Coast in Maleny, I was the Retreat Manager at Fountainhead Organic Health Retreat and Day Spa. A cutting edge education centre specialising in transformational therapies and personal development, specifically in stress, anxiety, depression and post traumatic stress disorder and other stress related illnesses, such as addictions.
- Stress, depression & anxiety, is the new epidemic in today’s society which can affect anyone at any age. It does not discriminate. When you understand stress can you see the signs because its a very silent and emotionally, physically and psychologically painful dis-ease. Even babies and children suffer stress and anxiety now. Psychological stress and stress related illnesses have increased exponentially .
- I qualified in massage in 2002 and I have been performing and developing spa therapies and working with transformational therapies, personal development , life coaching & touch therapy for years. I now share my knowledge and expertise to support you at my boutique nature based retreat.
- In Feb 2014 l chose to volunteer at the Footscray Soup Kitchen to support the organization , going out in the Soup Van, to feed the disadvantaged & the homeless and to give back; this is very rewarding and ongoing to this day 3 years on. Tuesdays I am “Closed” because that’s the day I am in Footscray.
- I support the White Ribbon Foundation, focusing on Domestic Violence.
- Qualified Massage Therapist, Certified Lithos Therapist, Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Life Coach – Belief Systems Therapy
- Certificate 2 in First Aid
- Working with Children Police Check
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Certificate IV in Small Business
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Graduate Diploma of Business